Municipal Project Engineer/Project Manager
Job Summary: EA is seeking a full-time project manager to supplement our existing staff. This position will design and manage projects involving water, sanitary, stormwater, and roadway. The candidate will be responsible for all aspects of municipal engineering projects including preliminary reports, funding applications, detailed design, specification writing, construction administration including supervision of staff construction observers, management of multi-disciplinary project teams including supervision of staff CAD designers, and attending meetings with clients, contractors and funding agencies. This position is mainly an office position with some travel to client locations or project sites in Ohio. Travel is generally same day. Engineering Associates offers you a small firm work environment with large firm opportunities.
- Ohio Professional Engineers License (preferred) or E.I. (mandatory).
- Ability to create plans following client and governmental requirements.
- Computer Skills: AutoCAD Civil 3D, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience developing site/civil plans and drawings.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Experience with stormwater management and hydraulic/hydrologic modeling.