Schaeffler is a dynamic global technology company and its success has been a result of its entrepreneurial spirit and long history of private ownership. As a partner to all of the major automobile manufacturers, as well as key players in the aerospace and industrial sectors, we offer you many development opportunities.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Coordinates and implements HR administrative processes, and provides broad functional advice to assigned area of responsibility.
- Performs a range of HR administrative activities.
- Analyzes and evaluates functional issues, selects appropriate procedures, and takes decisions to solve them.
- Provides functional advice on HR-related matters to employees.
- May act as key user for function related administration systems, and liaises with IT or functional Information Management.
- Provides guidance to less experienced Administrators.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Law, Social Science
- 3 to 5 years of experience preferred
Exciting assignments and outstanding development opportunities await you because we impact the future with innovation. We look forward to your application.