Sweet Kiddles Flexible Childcare Center
Job Title: Childcare Teacher
Job Type: Full Time and Part Time
Here at Sweet Kiddles you will have a role in children’s lives aged 6 weeks to 12 years, and assist in molding, educating, and enriching their minds.
Learn about Sweet Kiddles:
Sweet Kiddles goal is to make children’s and families lives better, by providing the ultimate flexible childcare. The center is open extended hours including evenings, and parents may leave children for as long or short a period as they wish, paying by the hour.
- free to discounted childcare
- free meals for team members' children
- internal promotional opportunities
- paid holidays
- paid training - on-boarding and ongoing
- health benefits
- CDA sponsorship/TEACH scholarship partnership
So, What’s the Job?
We serve four age groups- infant, toddler, preschool and school-age - and will do our best to align teaching assignments to your interest. However, due to the flexibility, the unpredictability of our customer demand, and team-oriented work ethic all team members must be able to work with all age groups.
- Create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning, creativity, exploration, and fun.
- Support team members by pitching in, being energetic and flexible.
- Perform duties as needed by the center manager or team leader. These may include, but not limited to checking families in and out, conducting site tours, enrolling families, running errands, preparing meals, cleaning and room prep.
What We Need from You:
Due to the flexibility required by our business model, we need energetic, adaptable team members who are interested in a new challenge.
Education: Two or four-year degree in early childhood education or equivalent preferred, but we take outstanding candidates regardless of background and education.
Experience: Minimum of two years of top performance in a childcare setting preferred. References are required.
Personal: Highly energetic, personable and team-oriented. Demonstrates a high degree of responsibility. Projects a professional presence at all times. Exhibits excellent customer service and works well with parents.
What you Can Expect from Us:
Sweet Kiddles is a family run and oriented business, and that is how we want you to feel, apart of the family! We want employees that have long term goals for their futures, even if it isn’t with us we want you to achieve those goals!
We love to treat our employees well because we know how hard they work, be it surprise treats in the breakroom, annual holiday party, anniversary gifts, teacher appreciation week and more!
We have 3 values that we hold everyone to, from a teacher to the owners.
Salary & Benefits:
Hourly Rate: Up to $17 based on education and experience.
- Medical, Dental , Vision, Critical Illness, Accident and Term Life Insurance available for eligible employees
- Flexible Scheduling
- Send your Current Resume & Cover Letter, detailing why you are excited to work at Sweet Kiddles via Job Site or Stop by in person
- Application via https://sweetkiddles.docuware.cloud/Docuware/Platform/WebClient/Forms/employment-application?orgID=3660 must be completed to be considered
The state of Ohio requires a high school diploma or GED certificate to work in childcare. ↑
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
Pay: Up to $17.00 per hour