1st Shift Machine Operator
- Operate automatic filling machines, and other various filling equipment, efficiently and safely.
- Set up machines with cartridges, 55-gallon drums of material, and plungers.
- Check materials for quality and quantity ahead of loading into the machine.
- Utilize calipers and scales to perform quality checks.
- Record quality checks and lot numbers onto production paperwork.
- Monitor machines for problems and perform light maintenance.
- Understand and follow all safety instructions.
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to read and write.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand for most of the shift.
- Ability to maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot.
Premier Building Solutions offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) and 10 paid holidays.