Transportation Engineering Co-op Student- Canton- Fall 2022
We are a global architecture, engineering, planning, and technology firm defining the cities of tomorrow.
By connecting design and technology, we change how people experience their built environment. We work across disciplines to create the intelligent systems, sustainable buildings, and efficient infrastructure that shapes the way people live, move, learn, and heal.
With over 3,000 employees and 60+ offices around the world, we understand what it takes to work locally and scale globally.
At IBI, we’re defining the cities of tomorrow.
Transportation Engineering Co-op Student- Canton- 4 Month Co-op
Words like – motivated, enthusiastic, collaborative, independent, willingness to learn and take initiative – describe our ideal student candidate.
What’s in it for you?
- Work with, learn from and be motivated by industry professionals
- Play an integral role in projects
- You will be treated like any other member of your team; not “just a student”
- You will be given as much responsibility as you show us you can handle
- Direct industry exposure in your field of study
- Access to our student community – Campus Connext
- Potential part time employment during the school year and full time permanent opportunities upon graduation
Where will you be working?
IBI Group’s Canton, Ohio office is searching for a Transportation Engineering student to join its growing team for a co-op or internship opportunity. The student will work directly with Project Managers on various tasks for both public and private sector clients, on transportation and municipal type projects throughout Ohio.
• Assist with the preparation of design plans and construction documents
• Assist with and complete design calculations
• Report writing
• Other responsibilities as required
• Undergraduate student pursuing a B.S. in Civil Engineering
• Ability to work independently as well as part of team
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Strong time management skills
• Highly organized