Nursing Roles for RNs and LPNs throughout Ohio
CCH Healthcare is a family of Nursing and Healthcare facilities. Each facility and team member is guided by the core principles of family-like treatment to all, servicing each individual with unwavering compassion, dignity and respect. We never settle for anything less than the highest quality, expert medical and rehabilitative treatments. Our residents have access to the most effective and personalized path to a speedy recovery.
Responsibilities include providing direct nursing care to residents in accordance with their plan of care which includes but is not limited to medication administration, assessments, and thorough documentation. Additional responsibilities include oversight of the day-to-day activities performed by STNAs as well as notifying physicians of any patient status changes.
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance
- Life insurance and disability plan options
- Paid time off
- Pick up shift bonus
- Current unencumbered active Ohio nursing license
- Current CPR certification
- Ability to pass a background check and pre-employment drug screening.