Group Engineer - Manufacturing Leadership
Our Group Engineer Program looks for top talent who will...
- Partner with a mentor who is a seasoned professional engineering manager to develop best practices and evolve into a leader at Schaeffler
- Train in areas such as production management, quality, supply chain, purchasing, and plant management
- Are trained based on the 70:20:10 model which emphasis a mixture of hands on experience, mentoring, and formal training
- Present their rotation accomplishments at the end of each rotation in front of the Executive Board, senior management, mentors and supervisors
- Receive company housing for the duration of the program (two years) and a competitive salary and benefits
- Are guaranteed a position as a Production Leader upon graduation
For this high-potential development program, we are looking for candidates who are ambitious, creative and enthusiastic about their professional growth.
Qualified candidates will have...
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 3.0 minimum GPA
- At least two rotations of co-ops or internships
- Experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment preferred
- Experience in leadership preferred
- Thorough understanding of engineering principals
- Excellent Organization and Communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Willingness to relocate every 6 months