Licensed Practical Nurse
- Rates based on experience and schedule
- Shift Differential incentives based on schedule
- Flexible scheduling and pick-up options
- Access up to 50% of earned wages next day
- LPN to RN tuition reimbursement program
- Availability for full-time and part-time for all three shifts- work a schedule that fits your life!
As an LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse), you will be a vital part of our clinical team, working alongside a talented group of physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses and aides. We use PointClickCare and other software system and are continuously looking for ways to optimize the workflow to allow our nurses to spend more time doing what they love- caring for residents. Active LPN licensure in the State of Ohio is required for this role.
LPNs enjoy a benefits package that includes a company-matched 401k, multiple insurance options, paid PTO, career paths with tuition reimbursement, company-led training and certification classes and more! Whether you are looking for professional growth opportunities or a stable career where you can develop meaningful relationships with your residents and coworkers, you will find that with us.
Why Legacy Health Services?