$1,000 Employment Bonus - PT Receptionist Evenings (Wooster)
Monday - Thursday from 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
SUMMARY: Manages the front desk, greets clients, and answers phones. Responsible for daily Medicaid portal verification, collecting payments and balancing cash sheets. Receptionist is responsible for securing electronic signatures for all new client intake paperwork and managing client surveys. Strong communication with office manager and therapists. All Agency staff are expected to focus on Quality improvement as a part of their job responsibilities, in an effort to make the Agency a safe and healing environment for clients and staff. This expectation includes, but is not limited to: teamwork, improving service delivery, fulfilling department goals, and other job-specific tasks that encourage excellence.
Please apply directly at https://ccho.isolvedhire.com/jobs/
COVID CONSIDERATIONS: CCHO and affiliated ministries are implementing a COVID vaccine mandate, in accordance with OSHA. If we contact you about a phone interview, please let your interviewer know if you need an exemption and reasonable accommodation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES: It is the responsibility of each employee to be a consistent witness for Jesus Christ and to adhere to the Standard of Moral Conduct and Statement of Faith. Further, each employee is responsible for dealing with others with a Christ-like attitude while helping them experience their worth in Christ, and for demonstrating behaviors reflecting CCHO's core values of Relentless Commitment, Selflessness, and Kindness.
Other essential functions include the following:
- Makes every effort to maintain a 'team first' spirit and atmosphere within the workplace environment fostering and maintaining appropriate working relationships within the assigned regional Encompass team, and with other Agency departments, as well.
- Creates a hospitable environment for guests and visitors. Acts as the 'face' of the office/Agency to the general public, including but not limited to friendly, compassionate and welcoming behavior.
- Answers and screens telephone calls, and forwards to appropriate personnel.
- Completes Intakes when potential clients call in.
- Greets visitors and clients and directs them to appropriate area or person.
- Schedules client appointments.
- Composes and types routine correspondence.
- Verify private insurance for current and potential clients as needed
- Participates in Case Record Review for assigned office, as needed, in accordance with CQI guidelines.
- Performs routine office maintenance, overseeing office cleaning; Provides oversight for reception area and maintains cleanliness of office between cleanings (removing trash, picking up toys, etc.)
- Maintains car and room reservations/schedules
- Provides additional clerical and administrative support, as needed.
Other duties may be assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to stand and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The employee is regularly required to answer telephones and speak clearly with clients and the general public.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The work environment may include low to moderate noise levels. The work environment may include tasking several goals simultaneously.
Candidates must be 21 or older to apply. References, background checks and drug screenings will be completed on all potential candidates. Must have valid Ohio Driver's License and maintain a driving record that allows that individual to be insurable. EOE.