Licensed Psychologist (now offering additional compensation)
If you are looking for a way to increase your income without affecting your current employment, we would like to invite you to consider working in our care facilities. We offer both full or part time employment depending on your needs and interests. We are looking for individuals who possess their Psyd or PhD who have above average clinical skills. The work blends the best of the independence of private practice with an entrepreneurial spirit, while avoiding the hassles of managed care demands.
To provide a little context about our company before sharing details about the position and benefits, our company has celebrated 25 years of service providing excellence with integrity in the psychology field. Throughout the years we have been able to service a large portion of Northeast, OH including:
· Cuyahoga Falls
· Mayfield Heights
· Mayfield Village
· New Philadelphia
· North Lima
· North Royalton
· Rocky River
Now for the part everyone is really interested in….
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Assess, plan, and implement therapeutic services in a multi-disciplinary setting
- Provide consultation to staff regarding patient intervention
- Timely completion of clinical notes in the EHR system
- Collaboration with other members of the care team for optimal patient outcome
- Represent PCI in a professional and ethical manner
Offered Benefits Include:
- Up to a $2,000 sign on bonus
- Initial and ongoing training with available consultation support
- Competitive compensation above the area-average
- Office handles billing, freeing clinicians to focus on patient care
- Referral bonuses
- Flexible work schedule with no required nights, no required weekends, and no on-call duties
- Excellent health care coverage, including a vision and dental plan
- A selection of IRA plans with an up to a 3% company-matching contribution
- Hourly bonus for certain field placements
- Continuing education reimbursement allowance
- Paid holidays and vacation time
Benefits of Working in Our Care Facilities
- Fear of no-show clients is limited as clients are already located within the facility.
- Nearly half of all clients in facilities meet the criteria for clinical depression followed by bereavement, adjustment difficulties, health-related concerns, functioning and independence changes making your caseload grow quickly on its own.
- Provides the opportunity to work with various ages as these facilities have had a growing number of multi-aged clients.
- Provides collaborative relationships with multiple disciplines such as other social services personal, directors of nursing, psychiatrists and more.
- Provides a flexible schedule with all hours being completed within the Monday-Friday work week.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $55.00 - $65.00 per hour